In consistency with the defense of the company’s values, the Managing Direction of Prime Yield has established an Integrated Policy for Quality, thus embracing the following commitments:
- Identifying the mechanisms for establishing and reviewing goals suitable to the nature and scale of the environmental issues resulting from the company’s activity; and also suitable to the quality of the products and services provided. The company operates to meet its client’s expectations.
- The management practices are guided by a policy of continuous improvement, thus investing in improving efficiency of the Integrated Management System;
- Compliance with the applicable legal and other requirements, namely regulations, which the company subscribes, in terms of contractual requirements regarding the services provided;
- Planning and providing the Human and Technical Resources required to achieve Prime Yield’s goals, as well as promoting regular training programs suitable for employees in the performance of their jobs and tasks.
- Establishing processes aimed at meeting clients’ expectations, in a objective and continuous way, providing a periodic assessment of their needs and expectations and an appropriate response to areas who need to be improved;
- Actively participating in the evaluation of suppliers’ performance, quality of product/service provided;
- Establishing mechanisms for the dissemination of this Policy to stakeholders.
The Managing Direction is committed in reviewing this Policy on a regular basis in order to assure that it remains adjusted to Prime Yield’s activity. The Integrated Policy for Quality and Environment was established by the Managing Direction of Prime Yield, being disclosed in all the company and a its employees, the latter being responsible for getting to know this policy.