Prime Yield is a company with a strong focus in certification of its activities and procedures, also being award several distinctions.
- Prime Yield is a company registered in the Portuguese supervising and regulating entity CMVM (Comissão do Mercado de Valores Mobiliários). In compliance with Law no. 153/2015 of 15 September; with CMVM Regulation 2/2015; and Law no 16/2015 of 24 February; the Board of Directors of CMVM, after confirming and assessing the expertise and reliability of the company, granted Prime Yield the registration as an independent valuer for property integrated in investment funds, with AVFII/05/013, including the technical staff acting on behalf of the firm.
- Companhia de Seguros Fidelidade, including mandatory civil liability insurance with the policy nr 79255677of 1 January 2011, insures Prime Yield.
- Prime Yield is a company regulated by RICS (The Royal Institution of Chartered Surveyors), a status granted in 16 November 2010, with registration nr 042807. This is a certificate that assures the compliance with best international standards.
- Prime Yield is certified in Quality according to standard NP EN ISO 9001 (certificate PT004622-2), since August 2011. This certification is a tool that allows a solid recognition by clients and other stakeholders, as well as a tool to the continuous improvement process.
- Prime Yield is a member of ASAVAL – the Portuguese professional association that represents national valuation companies in TEGoVA, The European Group of Valuers’ Associations. This a European non-profit making association composed of 63 valuers’ associations from 35 countries representing more than 70.000 valuers in Europe.
- Distinguished as PME LÍDER 2015, a status given to recognize leadership among Portuguese SMEs.
- Awarded in the 6th edition of “Prémios Exportação & Internacionalização” (Exports & Internationalization Awards), with the Honorable Mention in the category of Internationalization of SMEs, in recognition of the success of its international expansion process.